Again, our bloggers produced some amazing stuff today:
- Darren Naish - Dryosaurids 101
- James Byrne - Can't fall asleep? You don't want to read this then.
- Ingrid Wickelgren - The Miracle of Birth is that Most of Us Figure Out How to Mother—More or Less
- Anna Kuchment - How to raise a science fair champ
- Melanie Tennenbaum - Guest Post: With Pets Like These, Who Needs People?
- Caleb A. Scharf - When Worlds…Perturb
- John Platt - How Eating Frog Legs Is Causing Frog Extinctions
- Kate Clancy - Iron-deficiency is not something you get just for being a lady
- David Bressan - The Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis
- Bora Zivkovic - Weekly Highlights #3 – UCSC students
- Christine Ottery - Cuddly bacteria
- Jennifer Ouellette - Robotics at a Snail’s Pace
- Michelle Clement - Links – July 27, 2011
- Bora Zivkovic - What is: Science Online London
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.