Just to help you keep up with the network, a quick summary of the weekend (and Monday so far):
First, some network updates:
And from the bloggers:
- David Wogan - Buildings are sexy, too
- Glendon Mellow - Science-art Scumble
- Jennifer Jacquet - Is Shame Necessary? and 'Talk to Me' Exhibit Speaks, But Not the Whole Truth
- Caleb A. Scharf - Bad Aliens, Meme Armor, and Intelligence in the Universe
- Michelle Clement - What can urine tell us?
- Lucas Brouwers - Breaking a protein in order to fix it
- Charles Q. Choi - A Modest Proposal: Game-Sourcing
- John Horgan - Musings Inspired by My Run-in with a Bear
- Jennifer Frazer- Lichens vs. the Almighty Prion
-Kalliopi Monoyios - The DNA Hall of Shame
- Sophie Bushwick - Feel the Burn: How Do Scientists Count Calories?
- S.E. Gould - Making bacteria visible
- Melissa C. Lott - Molecular-Level Energy Storage
- William Gilly - Squid Studies: Dealing with Collapse--Lessons from a Squid?
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.