No matter what day of the week or time of year, there is always something for everyone on the blogs - have a great weekend:
- Scicurious - Friday Weird Science: Do the SNEAK
- Neil F. Comins - What If the Moon Didn’t Exist: The Fun of Counterfactuals in Science
- David Bressan - Large Igneous Provinces and Mass Extinctions
- Maria Konnikova - Lessons from Sherlock Holmes: Don’t Tangle Two Lines of Thought
- Christie Wilcox - Observations: Why do women cry? Obviously, it’s so they don’t get laid.
- David Biello - Hackers Use Open Hardware to Solve Environmental Problems
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.