- A Decade of Explosions: What Mythbusters Taught Me
- The Ocarina of Time Travel, Extra Dimensions and Branching Universes
- Saving Lives in Serenity: Can a Fanboy and Physics Change a Movie?
- Superman Explains Why He Didn't Destroy the Russian Meteor
- The Mechanics of the Pull-Up (and Why Women Can Absolutely Do Them)
Hey everyone! Welcome to Overthinking It, a blog looking at science and pop-culture through the lens of extreme nerdery. Through superheroes, Serenity, zombies, and Zelda, I try to find the hidden science in all our favorite fandoms. For me, science extends far beyond the lab, which I will prove to you with a picture of me as He-Man. [caption id="attachment_11" align="aligncenter" width="1024" caption="Nerd cred established!"][/caption] To give you an idea of the topics I want to explore, just take a look at the geekiness already covered:
The views expressed are those of the author(s) and are not necessarily those of Scientific American.