Observations

Observations

Opinion, arguments & analyses from the editors of Scientific American
Observations HomeAboutContact

Add Your Face to Climate Change

Want your image to appear worldwide on Earth Day this April 22? The Earth Day Network has launched a photomosaic Web site depicting “the face of climate change.” The site is accumulating photos that reflect society’s concerns about our planet. Photos can show people, animals and places that are being affected or threatened by climate change, or individuals who are taking action to combat climate change.

The final mosaic will be shown at numerous Earth Day events across the planet. The intention is “to unite thousands of Earth Day events around the world into one call for climate action,” says Franklin Russell, a director at the network. Tweets using the hashtag #FaceOfClimate will also run alongside the mosaic.

To post photos, upload them to Twitter or Instagram using the #FaceOfClimate hashtag, or submit them to a dedicated Web page. Captions are encouraged. The mosaic can also be seen here as it grows between now and April 22. Each image gives the location of where it was taken. Double-clicking on a photo reveals its caption.

Photo courtesy of Takver on Wikimedia Commons

Mark Fischetti About the Author: Mark Fischetti is a senior editor at Scientific American who covers energy, environment and sustainability issues. Follow on Twitter @markfischetti.

Comments 1 Comment

1. 1. chren 6:34 am 04/16/2013

From: Writer
    To: Me
    Date↓: 05 Sep – 1:26 PM

I am working on this order and within few hours i will upload this paper

Thankyou

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 05 Sep – 12:43 PM

I don’t know whats going on with my paper. Is the writer doing my job or
    not, its not confirmed either? Please get back to me asap to update me
    regarding the progress of my paper, as time is running short and I am not
    having even a single clue from yours writer side.

Waiting for your reply,
    Muhammed

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 04 Sep – 6:14 PM

Dear Muhammed,

We are trying to get in touch with your writer. As soon as we’ll succeed
    we’ll let you know.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions, I will gladly
    assist you.

Best regards,
    Ashley
    Support team

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 04 Sep – 5:35 PM

hi,

whats going on? Please update me on the progress of my paper. Waiting for
    your urgent reply.

Regards,
    Muhammad

From: Me
    To: Writer
    Date↓: 02 Sep – 3:06 PM

Just one note: Please try to avoid using internet resources. Much of your
    research should be based on books and journals.

THanks

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 02 Sep – 3:06 PM

Just one note: Please try to avoid using internet resources. Much of your
    research should be based on books and journals.

THanks

From: Me
    To: Writer
    Date↓: 02 Sep – 9:50 AM

Dear Writer,

I hope your very well-familiar with the topic and you’ll do your best to
    complete this paper. I need the best result this time, because previous
    time some crooks have given me a terrible service so I hope this won’t
    happen again. My all hopes are with you and do try your utmost to complete
    this paper as soon as you can.

Best wishes,
    Customer

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 02 Sep – 5:13 AM

Your order is in progress.
    Dear Muhammed,

This is to confirm that your order 19877 has been accepted and assigned to
    the writer. Thank you for your specific instructions.

Your complete paper will be delivered within 117 hours or less.

Please use this link to upload additional materials as well as to contact
    Support Team and your writer.