Only Wednesday. And we have the new Image of the Week!
- Charles H. Greene - Frankenstorm Sandy: Stitched Together From Elements Both Natural and Unnatural
- Bora Zivkovic - Did NYC rats survive hurricane Sandy?
- Cassie Rodenberg - Haunted by Emily: When Addicts Disappear
- Christie Wilcox - Falling in love with the world’s most endangered primates and Don’t forget to donate!!
- Jennifer Ouellette - Bad Moon Rising: The Science of Werewolves
- Psi Wavefunction - Three views of a diatom
- Robynne Boyd - Appalachia’s Fall Colors Safe for Now
- Hadas Shema - Interview with Richard Price, Academia.edu CEO
- Alex Wild - 13 Horrifying Ways To Die (Arthropod Edition)
- Dana Hunter - An Excellent Point About Uniformitarianism
- Scicurious - HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Sci presents…LYCANTHROPY
- Fred Guterl - The Future According to Sandy
- Larry Greenemeier - Post-Sandy New York Aims to Rethink Infrastructure Not Just Rebuild It
- Evelyn Lamb - Mathematicians at Play: 3-D Printing Enters the Fourth Dimension