#SciAmBlogs Tuesday - Sandy, power grid, new lizard, scary pimples, and more.
- Mark Fischetti - Did Climate Change Cause Hurricane Sandy?
- Melissa C. Lott - The Word of the Day – Blackout
- John R. Platt - New Lizard Discovered in Australia and Threatened by Incoming Housing Development
- Gary Stix - Science Lesson During Sandy: Scary Pimples
- Kalliopi Monoyios - If Audubon Had Painted His Dreams…
- Caleb A. Scharf - Oh Extravagant Planet!
- Christie Wilcox - On Measuring Social Media Impact
- Jason G. Goldman - ScienceSeeker Editor’s Selections: Replications, Illusory Faces, High Art, and Fridge Moms
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles.
You should follow the Blog Network on Twitter - the official account is @sciamblogs and the List of all the bloggers is @sciamblogs/sciambloggers.
#SciAmBlogs Monday - #Frankenstorm #Sandy, Doomsday, surviving Dinosauroids, earthquake mythology, alcoholism, lung bacteria, and more.
- By Bora Zivkovic on October 29, 2012
#SciAmBlogs Wednesday - #Sandy, NYC rats, werewolves, diatoms, 3-D printing math puzzles, fall colors, and more.
- By Bora Zivkovic on October 31, 2012