#SciAmBlogs Thursday – Google Zeitgeist, Octopus Babies, Nazi Psychiatry, Crowd Behavior, IgNobel Opera, and more.
- Jack El-Hai – Listening to Stories from Nazis - Beatrice Lugger – Predicting Future Crowd Behavior with Big Public Data - Adrian Dudek – Musings from Heidelberg - Scicurious – The IgNobels, 2013!
Advertisement - Jack El-Hai - Listening to Stories from Nazis
- Beatrice Lugger - Predicting Future Crowd Behavior with Big Public Data
- Adrian Dudek - Musings from Heidelberg
- Scicurious - The IgNobels, 2013! Playing opera to your mice.
- Alex Wild - This is what friends are for…
- Katherine Harmon Courage - Octopus Babies Hatch By the Thousands, Captured On Video [Video]
- Melissa C. Lott - In Boston, Women (and Men) Gather Today to Celebrate Clean Energy Achievements
- Mariette DiChristina - Awe and Wonder at Google Zeitgeist
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our
Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
You should follow the Blog Network on Twitter - the official account is
@sciamblogs and the List of all the bloggers is @sciamblogs/sciambloggers. Advertisement Read More
#SciAmBlogs Wednesday – Food Waste, Hygiene Hypothesis, Myths about Endangered Species Act, robot-testing dogs, Bohemian Gravity, and more. By Bora Zivkovic on September 18, 2013
#SciAmBlogs Friday – new cell organelle, beer goggles, octopus pain, beetle battles, B&W moon, new CO2 regulations, DDT kills condors, and more. By Bora Zivkovic on September 20, 2013