I am back, so evening summaries are back as well.
- Nathaniel Comfort - Is Individuality the Savior of Eugenics?
- Tim Lahey - Should We Abide by a Suicidal Patient’s Wishes?
- Maria Thompson - A “Nobel” Cause
- Bob Grumman - M@h*(pOet)?ica – PlayDay, Part One
- Clayton Aldern - Mnemodystopia: A Little Context
- Julie Hecht - Drinking: An Acrobatic Tongue Act
- Scicurious - Optogenetics: Light my Fire? Or Totally Lame?
- Felicity Muth - Crickets dance differently with an audience
- Scott Barry Kaufman - 23 Signs You’re Secretly a Narcissist Masquerading as a Sensitive Introvert and IQ Test Controversies Persist
- Darren Naish - Because caecilians are important
- Jennifer Frazer - Wonderful Things: The Hidden Beauty of the Horse Dung Fungus
- Bonnie Swoger - Citing data (without tearing your hair out)
- Scott Huler - 6 things about solar PV, from one who actually knows
- Jennifer Muller - Arctic Methane: Flight Monday 19th AM/PM: Going home…
- David Bressan - August 21, 1986: The Lake Nyos Catastrophe
- Katie McKissick - What Vaccine Campaigns Can Learn from the Gay Rights Movement
- Kalliopi Monoyios - We’re All Minorities Compared To These Manhattan Residents
- Jamil Zaki - Empathy as a choice 3: "Growing" empathy
- Caleb A. Scharf - Earth Waves To Saturn: The Pictures
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik - The Anniversary of Neil Armstrong’s Death: An Illusion Tribute and Feeling Persecuted? You May Be Delusional. and Illusion of the Week: A Hidden Message for Children
- Joanne Manaster - A Chat with Biologist Edward O. Wilson on SciAm’s 168th Anniversary
- Dana Hunter - Drooling Now. Could Someone Please Bring Me a Napkin?
- Khalil A. Cassimally - Khalil’s Picks (23 August 2013)
- Jason G. Goldman - Photoblogging: Perfectly Framed Wallaby
- Kyle Hill - Nerds and Words: Week 34
- Michael Moyer - Wormholes May Save Physics From Black Hole Infernos
- Christine Gorman - Does My BMI Make Me Look Fat?
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.