Most important news of the day - we have a new blog! Check out Rosetta Stones!
Second, as it is Monday, we have a new Image of the Week.
I think these four posts had something to do with yesterday's date - you decide:
- Darren Naish - Amphisbaenians and the origins of mammals
- David Bressan - Strange Skull rewrites History of Man
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Who profits from killing Pluto?
And now for the serious stuff:
- Cassie Rodenberg - Strolling “Craigs List Avenue” for Drugs: Tatiana’s Story
- Dana Hunter - Words With Rocks
- Ilana Yurkiewicz - “Bad doctors” and bad habits
- Christina Agapakis - Foods in the Year 2000
- Jennifer Frazer - Another Bat Die-Off Leads to Discovery of First European Ebola Virus Relative
- Scicurious - Can amphetamine and caffeine make you a slacker?
- Kalliopi Monoyios - Paleo Dream Jobs: Bringing Dinos Back to Life
- Caleb A. Scharf - Raw Footage From An Alien World
- Carin Bondar - A Jason Mraz Tune Gets Geekified! Monday Music Video
- Jason G. Goldman - Sunday Photoblogging: Locals, Tourists, and Data
- Wayne Maddison - Spiders in Borneo: Scattered literature
- Elizabeth Iorns - Leading a Movement to Change the Pace of Scientific Research
- Katherine Harmon - Routine Mammograms Lead to Overdiagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Kate Wong - Humans Tamed Fire by One Million Years Ago