In case you missed it…but the rest of this week is Diversity Week on the blogs, so come back tomorrow for lots of it!
- Mariette DiChristina – A Message from Mariette DiChristina, Editor in Chief
- Scicurious – Standing with DNLee5: Let’s Get Voices Heard
- Scott Huler – On this Blogging Business, and Regarding Scolding
- Melanie Tannenbaum – “But I didn’t mean it!” Why it’s so hard to prioritize impacts over intents.
- Kevin Bonham – The Genetics of the Immune System
- Joel Taylor – And Let There Be “Molecules” of Light
- Ricki Rusting – Will the Real Christopher Columbus Please Stand Up?
- David Bressan – Granite Wars – Episode II: A New Phase (-Diagram)
- Darren Naish – Tales from the Cryptozoologicon: BUNYIP
- Melissa C. Lott – Ever wonder how transmission lines are repaired? Introducing high flying linemen
- Jennifer Ouellette – Physics Week in Review (Nobel Edition): October 12, 2013
- Princess Ojiaku – Three days left to crowdfund memories from music!
- Jason G. Goldman – Photoblogging: Airborne Pelicans
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
Give a 1 year subscription as low as $14.99X