- Paul Knoepfler – Stem Cells Promise Noah’s Ark of Test-Tube Burger Choices
- Jag Bhalla – The Most Dangerous Jargon Viruses
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – #Dysonfest: Origin of life, climate change (denial), number theory and nuclear weapons
- John R. Platt – Endangered Species Success Stories: How Many More Are We Likely to See?
- Joanne Manaster – MAVEN Orbiter Preparation at NASA Considered “Emergency Exception”–Work Continues Despite Government Shutdown and Get Your “Awwws” and “Squeees” Here! Wild Sea Otter Cam Delights and Behind the Scenes of “Box”– Mixing Design, Storytelling and Technology
- Melissa C. Lott – Photo Friday: Lightning strikes across Atlanta skyline
- DNLee – #FieldworkFriday: Field Fashion
- Khalil A. Cassimally – Khalil’s Picks (4 October 2013)
- John Horgan – My Problem with “Taboo” Behavioral Genetics? The Science Stinks!
- Eric R. Olson – Water on Mars, and More – The Countdown, Episode 32
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.