Check out the brand new Image of the Week!
- Elizabeth L. Cohen – TV So Good It Hurts: The Psychology of Watching Breaking Bad
- Olaf Woldan – Biology in the Big Apple: Surveying the Wildlife of Central Park
- Alexandra Branscombe – Crowdfunding: What’s in It for Scientists?
- Markus Pössel – A trip down read-only memory lane with William Kahan
- Beatrice Lugger – Balance – How to develop a research career and a growing family?
- Julianne Wyrick – Is your nose making you overeat?
- Patrick Mustain – The Marketing Diet: Want to lose weight? Give up Marketing.
- Christina Agapakis – DNA stories
- Scicurious – Practice Spinning, Tiny Dancer
- George Musser – When the Large Hadron Collider Is Too Small
- Krystal D’Costa – A match meant to be? Social media and sports
- Princess Ojiaku – What makes music pleasurable?
- Jennifer Frazer – The Private Life of Plankton — in HD
- Dana Hunter – A Volcano Changes Everything
- David Bressan – Granite Wars – Episode I: Fire & Water
- Cassie Rodenberg – Drugs in the Dirt: Hygiene for the Street Drug User and Following Love, or the Rise of Painkillers and Delusions of Power
- Katherine Harmon Courage – No Shots for the Octopus, Its Immune System Doesn’t Remember
- Janet D. Stemwedel – What do we owe you, and who’s “we” anyway? Obligations of scientists (part 1)
- David Wogan – Treating climate change like any other budget issue
- Katie McKissick – Electrons are Frustrating
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – In surprise advance announcement, 2013 Nobel Prize in physics awarded to Higgs boson
- Jason G. Goldman – Photoblogging: Seagull in Flight
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – Sight and Sound: An Evening with John Williams and Steven Spielberg
- Jennifer Ouellette – Physics Week in Review: September 28, 2013
- Kyle Hill – Nerds and Words: Week 39
- Seth Fletcher – Will We Accept Eye-Tracking Gadgets?
- Katherine Harmon Courage – Health-Insurance Exchanges Open Tomorrow: Here’s What You Need to Know
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
|Previous: #SciAmBlogs Friday – Citizen Food Safety Project, Conservation Tillage, American Lager, Weird Deep Sea Organisms, New IPCC Report, and more.||Next: #SciAmBlogs Tuesday – Ketogenic vs. “clean eating” diet, Lychrel Numbers, Salamanders, Emotional donating, Bill Nye, Mountain Gorillas, and more.|