Enjoy the latest Image of the Week!
- Stephan Lewandowsky, James Risbey and Naomi Oreskes – Climate Change Is Not All Disaster and Uncertainty
- William Skaggs – How could we recognize pain in an octopus? Part 2
- Dana Mackenzie – Amazing Rope Trick
- Beatrice Lugger – Readers become Witnesses – Cédric Villani
- Adrian Dudek – Advice to a Young Mathematician
- Julie Rehmeyer – Assuring the integrity of voting using cryptography
- Jason G. Goldman – Forget Kaiju. Japan’s Real Invaders Are Much Furrier.
- Scicurious – IgNobels 2013! Could you walk on water?
- David Bressan – September 26, 1997: The quake of Assisi
- David Wogan – Throwback Thursday: drilling for oil in 1950s Texas
- Katie McKissick – Anatomology Makes Science Wearable
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – Remembering David Hubel (February 27, 1926 – September 22, 2013)
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
|Previous: #SciAmBlogs Wednesday – Linguistically Modified Foods, Hallmarks of Cancer, You Will Smell Like a Dead Chicken, Australian Digging Mammals, and more.||Next: #SciAmBlogs Friday – Citizen Food Safety Project, Conservation Tillage, American Lager, Weird Deep Sea Organisms, New IPCC Report, and more.|