- Cadell Last – What Will the Internet Be in 2050?
- Cory Simon and Berend Smit – Viagra ads and NSA watch lists: smoke but usually no fire
- Julie Rehmeyer – The most unhelpful possible way to prove something
- John Cook – Who was Nevanlinna and what is his prize?
- Beatrice Lugger – Interactions between Computer Programs and Users
- Bob Grumman – M@h*(pOet)?ica – PlayDay, Part Two
- Michelle Cain – Arctic Methane: And so it begins…(again)
- Joshua K. Hartshorne – Citizen scientists decode meaning, memory and laughter
- Scicurious – IgNobels 2013! The dung beetle and the stars
- Eric Michael Johnson – Human Nature and the Moral Economy
- Hilda Bastian – “Trust me, I’m a professor!” Evidence, medical schools & students
- Scott Huler – A Bake Sale for Roads
- Evelyn Lamb – Step Right Up! It’s the Carnival of Mathematics!
- Joanne Manaster – Using Google Glass to Make SciFi Films–A Cyborg in New York
- Carin Bondar – How Did the Seahorse Get its Shape?
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – Apollo Robbins: The Art of Misdirection
- Anna Kuchment – Four Incredible Google Science Fair Projects
- Jason G. Goldman – Photoblogging: Blue-Footed Booby
- Jennifer Ouellette – Physics Week in Review: September 21, 2013
- Eric R. Olson – Voyager Enters Interstellar Space, and More – The Countdown, Episode 31
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
Give a 1 year subscription as low as $14.99X