Enjoy the new Image of the Week!
- Vijaysree Venkatraman – Conversation with a Field Biologist in India
- David Ropeik – “The Scarecrow” – Lots of Heart, But It Could Use More Brain
- Beatrice Lugger – Ella Gale: Building a Neuromorphic (Brain-Like) Computer
- Jay Van Bavel and Dominic Packer – The seductive allure of neuroscience and the science of persuasion
- Layla Eplett – Culture of Resistance: Protesting Greece’s Politics With Yogurt
- Hilda Bastian – Blemish: The truth about blackheads
- Darren Naish – Tale of the Takydromus
- Melanie Tannenbaum – Atonement, Forgiveness, And Our Most Fundamental Error.
- Christina Agapakis – Some Uses of Bacteria
- Carin Bondar – Saving Sea Turtles: Check out My Adventures in French Polynesia
- David Wogan – EPA “got it right” on more stringent methane regulations and Switching from coal to natural gas may be better for the climate than previously thought: new measurements see lower fugitive emissions from fracking and Voyager 1′s climate snapshot for the heavens
- Psi Wavefunction – A polyp’s pet rotifers
- Glendon Mellow – Standing (and Soaring) with Canadian Science
- Kalliopi Monoyios – Stellar Photography By A Citizen Astronomer
- Katie McKissick – See Mike Draw… Science!
- Pankaj Joshi – What Would It Be Like to Fall Into a Naked Singularity?
- Jennifer Ouellette – Physics Week in Review: September 14, 2013
- Jason G. Goldman – Photoblogging: King of the Jungle
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – Join Us At The Gonda Multidisciplinary Brain Research Center at Bar-Ilan University in Tel-Aviv
- Mark Fischetti – Raising the Costa Concordia Shipwreck: How Do They Do It? [Graphic]
- Philip Yam – The Continuing Mystery of the Moon Illusion [Video]
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.