Yes, the Food Week is over, but that does not stop our bloggers from writing fascinating posts on a whole range of other topics!
But first check out the new Best of the Blogs video:
- Erin C. McKiernan – Simulating the spread of disease
- Tim Lahey – The Dignity of a Porn Star
- Maureen McCarthy – Chimps in Uganda: The Landmine Snare
- Athena Andreadis – Floating Brains and Invasive Minds
- Scicurious – Vaccinating Cocaine Use Away
- Scott Barry Kaufman – Why Education Needs More Radioactive Spiders
- Bora Zivkovic – “My Beloved…” and other dinosaurs.
- Caleb A. Scharf – Greeks, Trojans, and a Temporary Companion for Uranus
- Kate Clancy – New iPhone App Helps Parents Get the Right Vaccine Information
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – Chemical and Engineering News celebrates 90 years: How chemistry has come a long way
- Darren Naish – 33% of the newts of my country
- S.E. Gould – Butterfly watch: four legs vs. six legs
- Sheril Kirshenbaum – Scientists Report Human-Induced Climate Change Influences Extreme Weather Events. Now What?
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – Neuroscience Meets Magic: an educational feature
- Glendon Mellow – Skeletal Drawing Has Never Looked So Good
- Katie McKissick – The Best of Nature Comics with Bird and Moon
- Kyle Hill – Waxbows: The Incredible Beauty of a Blown Out Candle and Nerds and Words: Week 36
- Jennifer Ouellette – Physics Week in Review: September 7, 2013
- Jason G. Goldman – Photoblogging: Colorful Mandrill
- Dina Fine Maron – Lasker Awards to Honor Neuroscience, Hearing and Philanthropy Work
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
12 Digital Issues + 4 Years of Archive Access just $19.99X