Yes, today we announced the launch of Food Matters, a group blog about food.
- Layla Eplett, Pamela Ronald, Kathleen Raven, Julianne Wyrick, Kevin Bonham, Patrick Mustain and See Arr Oh – Introducing: The Food Matters Crew
- Kathleen Raven – Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
- Anastasia Bodnar – Solutions for micronutrient deficiency
- Bora Zivkovic – Welcome Food Matters – a big new group blog at #SciAmBlogs
- Glendon Mellow – Modern Art Upsetting Your Stomach? Take a Dose of David
- Jason G. Goldman – Wolves Howl For Friends, Challenging A Popular Theory of Animal Communication
- David Wogan – Is the ‘problem’ with renewables really a lack of R&D?
- Jesse Bering – I Don’t Mean to be Forward, but Please Park on my Face?
- Christine Gorman – French Report Concludes Syrian Government Used Sarin
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
Get 6 bi-monthly digital issues
+ 1yr of archive access for just $9.99