- Laura Newman – How safe are electronic cigarettes? Not everyone agrees.
- Jessica Richman and Zachary Apte – Crowdfunding and IRBs: the case of uBiome
- Hilda Bastian – #GreatKateWait: Baby’s due, but might not have gotten the memo
- Psi Wavefunction – A note on paleo-protistology in Chicago
- Dana Hunter – The Glories of Garnet Mica Schist
- David Bressan – The Teeth of the Moon Wolf and The Mystery of Death Valley’s “Sailing Stones” Solved (…again)
- Darren Naish – It’s hot and sunny, so birds lie down and sunbathe
- Jennifer Ouellette – Cosmic Rays Make Beautiful Music in Kirke’s “Cloud Chamber” and Physics Week in Review: July 20, 2013
- John R. Platt – To Save the Sumatran Rhino, Zoo Will Attempt to Mate Brother and Sister
- Caleb A. Scharf – Summer Astrobiology Roundup #1: How Mars Lost Its Swagger
- Brian Malow – Cosmos: The Second Coming
- Bora Zivkovic – Introducing: Caitlin Kirkwood
- Joanne Manaster – 8 Space Travel Books Worth Reading, A Video Primer
- Glendon Mellow – Talking Atheism, Science and Art at FtBCon
- Bora Zivkovic – FtBCON: Science Communication
- Evelyn Lamb – How Much Pi Do You Need?
- Alex Wild – Infringement, or Fair Use? Have a look.
- Kyle Hill – Nerds and Words: Week 29
- Jason G. Goldman – Photoblogging: Crested Coua
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
Get 6 bi-monthly digital issues
+ 1yr of archive access for just $9.99