Watch the latest Video of the Week!
- Naveena Sadasivam – Cornell student scrapes Indian exam results, exposes the system’s flaws
- Scicurious – A genetic history of leprosy
- John R. Platt – Climate Change versus Groundhogs: Even Common Species Will Suffer
- Kyle Hill – Reweaving the Rainbow: Cicadas, Science, and Creationism
- Amanda Ungco – A Persistent Case of Diabetes Mellitus in Guam
- Dana Hunter – Oreogeny! The Compleat Sequence
- Brian Malow – Chladni Figures: Amazing Resonance Experiment
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – Illusion of the Week: JC Penney’s Hitler Teapot
- Eric R. Olson – Hypervelocity Stars, and More – The Countdown, Episode 24
- Bryan Bumgardner – Could Drones Make the Decision to Kill on Their Own? [Video]
- Dina Fine Maron – Supreme Court Rejects Patents on Two Naturally Occurring Genes
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page – “Like” it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
Get 6 bi-monthly digital issues
+ 1yr of archive access for just $9.99