Lots of news on the Network today!
First – we have launched a new blog – check it out!
Second – several of our bloggers were winners or finalists of the ScienceSeeker Awards. Who? See here.
Third – we have the new Image of the Week for you to see.
- E. Paul Zehr – Iron Man—Extreme Firmware Update 3.0
- Rita J. King – Tomorrow Lab and the Beat of the Planets
- Melanie Tannenbaum – Why It Matters That Jolie Wrote About Her Medical Choice
- Hannah Waters – May We All Have The Option of Double Mastectomy
- Glendon Mellow – Commander Hadfield Shows Us What Science Communication Could Be. Visually.
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – The man without a center
- Judy Stone – How Not to Run an Op-Ed Page
- DNLee – #DispatchesDNLee: Finally Trapping
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – The people have spoken! See the Best Illusions of the Year and Fat Tuesday: Illusory Portion Control.
- Larry Greenemeier – Bell Labs Lead Researcher Discusses the Edge of the Internet [Video]
- Bora Zivkovic – Welcome Overthinking It – the newest blog at #SciAmBlogs
- Bora Zivkovic – Congratulations to the winners of the ScienceSeeker Awards!
Give a 1 year subscription as low as $14.99X