As usual on Mondays, we have a brand new Image of the Week – check it out!
- Kyle Hill – The Physics of Fred Flintstone’s Flaming Feet
- Larry Brilliant and William Foege – Lessons from Smallpox Guide Polio Endgame
- Ben Thomas – Oliver Sacks Shares Tales of Musical Hallucinations
- Scicurious – To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- Scott Barry Kaufman – Profiling Serial Creators
- Krystal D’Costa – Choice, Control, Freedom and Car Ownership
- Christina Agapakis – The Structure of Industrial Revolutions
- Becky Crew – Bluebelly Night Wanderer Found in Brazilian Blackwater
- Lucas Brouwers – How genetic plunder transformed a microbe into a pink, salt-loving scavenger
- Samuel Jones – Bush-crow diaries: The mystery of the Abyssinian Pie
- Maureen McCarthy – Chimps in Uganda: Uganda’s Other Great Apes
- Psi Wavefunction – Alien-looking termite gut denizens at the SF Exploratorium!
- David Bressan – Mother Earth
- Dana Hunter – Happy Earth Day!
- Hadas Shema – The Leiden University Ranking
- S.E. Gould – Lab Rat has a baby on board!
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – Neuroscience in Fiction: “Still Alice”, by Lisa Genova
- Alex Wild – With depth of field, more is not always better
- Mark Fischetti – Earth Day Begs the Question about the Future of Energy
Give a 1 year subscription as low as $14.99X