- Ramez Naam – The Limits of the Earth–Part 2: Expanding the Limits
- Samyukta Mullangi – A Vignette from Psychiatry
- Kyle Hill – What Mushroom Clouds Can Reveal About The Waco Explosion
- Dana Hunter – The Cataclysm: “All of the Trees Seemed to Come Down at Once”
- Melissa C. Lott – Landmark EV report answers question: where are we?
- Jamil Zaki – Is “bad altruism” better than no altruism?
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – Climate change models fail to accurately simulate droughts
- Jennifer Frazer – The Swimming Sea Cucumber and the Exploding Paint Pack
- Cassie Rodenberg – One Year Later: Why I Still Write on Addiction in the Bronx
- Alex Wild – Social Insect Photography Tip: Emphasize the Individual
- Jennifer Ouellette – Physicists Tackle the Shrinking Proton Puzzle
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik – The TOP 10 Illusions of the Year Have Been Announced
- Larry Greenemeier – Crowd Watching: Video Analytics Could Flag Crimes Before They Happen
- Mark Fischetti – Senators Who Opposed Background Checks Voted Against Their Constituents
12 Digital Issues + 4 Years of Archive Access just $19.99X