- Kirsten Sanford – Is PeerJ just another game-player, or is it a Game-changer?
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – Darwin Day: A personal offering and Leo Szilárd, a traffic light and a slice of nuclear history
- Brian Malow – Happy Birthday, Charles and Abe!
- David Bressan – Geologizing with Darwin
- Janet D. Stemwedel – Intuitions, scientific methodology, and the challenge of not getting fooled.
- Hadas Shema – Your theory is rubbish (but I won’t say it out loud)
- Melissa C. Lott – Everything is (Old/New) Energy
- Scicurious – AAAS Meeting: Science and Social Media
Get 6 bi-monthly digital issues
+ 1yr of archive access for just $9.99