- Lawrence Rifkin – Patients and Evolutionary History
- Darren Naish – Glassfrogs: translucent skin, green bones, arm spines
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – Chemists and bad smells (and sulfur): A productive pairing
- Hannah Waters – Age of Miracles: What If Climate Change Were Sped Up?
- Jennifer Frazer – The Startling Mechanical Beauty of a Rotifer in Motion
- Janet D. Stemwedel – Can we combat chemophobia … with home-baked bread?
- Bora Zivkovic – Bora’s Picks (January 25th, 2013)
- Glendon Mellow – Science Communication Migration Map
- Alan Jamieson – Kermadec Trench: Cook, Kermadec and Kaharoa
- Michael Fertik – How Much Control Will We Have Over Our Personal Data?
- Larry Greenemeier – What Is Geodesign–and Can It Protect Us from Natural Disasters?
- David Biello – The Race to Catalog Living Species Before They Go Extinct
12 Digital Issues + 4 Years of Archive Access just $19.99X