As usual on Mondays, we have the new Image of the Week.
- Chris Arnade – How to lose 3 million dollars in one second?
- Bob Grumman – M@h*(pOet)?ica—Circles, Part 3
- Ashley Tucker – The Future of Computers
- Jennifer Frazer – Archaea Are More Wonderful Than You Know
- Evelyn Lamb – Knotty Fun at the Joint Math Meetings
- Scicurious – Don’t look back in anger: missed chances and aging
- Krystal D’Costa – Speakeasy Smoking? The Making of a Stigma
- Hannah Waters – City Trees Grow Faster, But Seedlings Struggle to Take Root
- S.E. Gould – Toxic Little Molecules
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – On the uselessness of nuclear weapons
- Darren Naish – Turkeys vs peafowl, the great debate
- Caleb A. Scharf – Lake Vostok Water Ice Has Been Obtained
- David Wogan – It’s time to accept the facts about climate change and move on
- Judy Stone – An Elegy for Aaron
- Bora Zivkovic – Introducing: Susan Matthews
- Gary Stix – Is Delta-FosB the Obama Gene?
- Christie Wilcox – Gingrey is a bad doctor, says science
- Christina Agapakis – Data Streams and Energy Flows
- Maria Konnikova – When I was your age…: Or, what is it with kids these days?
- Joanne Manaster – India Trip to Examine Issues in Child Survival: How Science and Engineering Help