And we have a brand new Image of the Week.
- Caroline Dodds Pennock – The 2012 Apocalypse, or why the world won’t end this week
- Scicurious – The dopamine side(s) of depression, part 2
- Dawn Santoianni – Guest Post: Are Microgrids the Key to Energy Security?
- Caleb A. Scharf – There’s Something in the Air: Trans-planetary Microbes
- Alex Wild – Everest in Two Billion Pixels
- Jason G. Goldman – Science Seeker Editor’s Selections: Music, Knowledge, Cortisol, Language
- Katherine Harmon – Intensive Weight Loss Programs Might Help Reverse Diabetes
- Mariette DiChristina – Which World Will We Face in 2030?
- Daisy Yuhas – Psychology Reveals the Comforts of the Apocalypse
Give a 1 year subscription as low as $14.99X