- David Pisetsky – Science at the (Baseball) Plate
- Cadell Last – Are Western Chimpanzees a New Species of Pan?
- Jennifer Frazer – Were Weirdo Ediacarans Really Lichens, Fungi, and Slime Molds?
- Jason G. Goldman – What Is Operant Conditioning? (and How Does It Explain Driving Dogs?)
- Maria Konnikova – The beautiful fragility of language
- Dana Hunter – The Cataclysm: “That Whole Mountain Range Had Just Exploded”
- Glendon Mellow – Inspiring New Realities – James Gurney Interview
- Melissa C. Lott and Ian Kalin – The Next “GPS” of Data?
- Caleb A. Scharf – Astrobiology Roundup II
- Mark Fischetti – New U.S. Commission Would Try to Improve Weather Forecasting
Give a 1 year subscription as low as $14.99X