- Kara Rogers – Authenticating Cells Out of Curiosity, Not Fear
- S.E. Gould – How the animals lost their sensors
- Melody Dye – Visualizing the Language of Drug Experience
- Psi Wavefunction – Plucked from obscurity: Microgromia, a living microbial spider web
- Maureen McCarthy – Chimps in Uganda: Travels In and Out of the Forest
- John R. Platt – Was Lonesome George Not Really the Last of his Species?
- Ashutosh Jogalekar – The perils of translational research
- Charles Q. Choi – From The Writer’s Desk: Secret Electronic Wars?
- Bora Zivkovic – Introducing: Ashley Braun
- Kate Clancy – Today: Using Social Media to Promote Science
- Christie Wilcox – Musical Monday: As Hard As It Is
Secrets of the Universe: Past, Present, FutureX