- Mary Knudson – Why Do Trees Topple in a Storm?
- Cassie Rodenberg – Addicts Are Professional Vagabonds
- Christina Agapakis – Smell-O-Vision
- Ferris Jabr – Twitter Is A 24-Hour Party. You Can Tweet If You Want To
- Glendon Mellow – Illustrate Your Science Blog Using An iPhone
- Maria Konnikova – In praise of paper
- Darren Naish – Raptors kill hominids, kill cattle, kill giant moa
- Scicurious – This is your Brain on Music
- Jennifer Frazer – Just What is Exserohilum rostratum?
- John Horgan – Should Scientists and Engineers Resist Taking Military Money?
- Christie Wilcox – Musical Monday: Stay Near Me
- Dana Hunter – Accretionary Wedge #51 Now Available – Geopoetry at Its Best!
- Marissa Fessenden – Engineers of the Future Design Star Trek-Inspired Tricorder Device
- David Biello – Rep. Rush Holt’s Advice to His Fellow Scientists on Politics
Give a 1 year subscription as low as $14.99X