Only Wednesday. And we have the new Image of the Week!
- Charles H. Greene – Frankenstorm Sandy: Stitched Together From Elements Both Natural and Unnatural
- Bora Zivkovic – Did NYC rats survive hurricane Sandy?
- Cassie Rodenberg – Haunted by Emily: When Addicts Disappear
- Christie Wilcox – Falling in love with the world’s most endangered primates and Don’t forget to donate!!
- Jennifer Ouellette – Bad Moon Rising: The Science of Werewolves
- Psi Wavefunction – Three views of a diatom
- Robynne Boyd – Appalachia’s Fall Colors Safe for Now
- Hadas Shema – Interview with Richard Price, Academia.edu CEO
- Alex Wild – 13 Horrifying Ways To Die (Arthropod Edition)
- Dana Hunter – An Excellent Point About Uniformitarianism
- Scicurious – HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Sci presents…LYCANTHROPY
- Fred Guterl – The Future According to Sandy
- Larry Greenemeier – Post-Sandy New York Aims to Rethink Infrastructure Not Just Rebuild It
- Evelyn Lamb – Mathematicians at Play: 3-D Printing Enters the Fourth Dimension
Secrets of the Universe: Past, Present, FutureX