- Daisy Yuhas, Marissa Fessenden and Mollie Bloudoff-Indelicato – The Science of Hurricane Sandy Liveblog
- David Biello – Update: Hurricane Sandy Hits U.S. East Coast, What You Need to Know
- Scott Huler – The Name of the Wind
- Alex Wild – A Field Guide to Hurricane Photography
- Darren Naish – Dinosauroids revisited, revisited
- Psi Wavefunction – Mystery Micrograph revived, v2.0 chapter 1
- Ilana Yurkiewicz – Doctors versus “Big Pharma”: is it justifiable to judge research by its authors?
- S.E. Gould – The changing microflora of bacteria in the lungs
- David Bressan – An Essential Field Guide to North American Earthquake Beasts
- Scicurious – Alcoholism and Social Exclusion
- Cassie Rodenberg – Artist Draws Self Portraits for Dozens of Drugs. Good or Bad?
Get 6 bi-monthly digital issues
+ 1yr of archive access for just $9.99