Check out the transcript of last week’s Chat about the Best Science Writing Online in 2012
- E. Paul Zehr – Assembling an Avenger – Inside the Brain of Iron Man
- Jennifer Ouellette – Walking on Eggshells: Anatomy of a Science Story
- Bonnie Swoger – Why are journals so expensive?
- Scicurious – IgNobel Prize in Anatomy: I would know that butt anywhere
- Kelly Oakes – Supernova 1006 lived fast and left no companion behind
- Khalil A. Cassimally – Johns Hopkins University’s The Sieve Relaunches
- Kalliopi Monoyios – SciArt of the Day: Fermented Fashions
- David Biello – Will Humanity Face a Carbohydrate Shortage?
- Katherine Harmon – Can We Shrink Portions (And the Obesity Epidemic) With Psychology?
|Previous: #SciAmBlogs Tuesday – quantum computing, rural hospitals, dead salmon fMRI, brain training fails, food labels, and more.||Next: #SciAmBlogs Thursday – water on Mars, March of Progress, evil of books, Rinderpest extinction, green beard, ecological drones, dissolvable medical sensors, and more.|