I hope you enjoy the new Image of the Week!
- Samuel McNerney – Correcting Creativity: The Struggle for Eminence
- Eve Conant – Breaking the Ice: Russian nuclear-powered ice-breakers
- Amr Abouelleil – Anti-Obesity is not the New Homophobia
- David Wogan – Mitt Romney gets climate change – wait, just kidding!
- Joris van Alphen – Mystery of the Mountain
- Maureen McCarthy – Chimps in Uganda: Two weeks and counting….
- Katherine Harmon – How Do You Count Giant Octopuses? Color-Code Them with Silicone [Video]
- Ferris Jabr – The Science of Pomato Plants and Fruit Salad Trees
- Jennifer Ouellette – Up Close and Personal with Marie Curie
- Caleb A. Scharf – A Martian Stares Back
- S.E. Gould – iGEM Buenos Aires: Synthetic bacterial communities
- John Horgan – Did the U.S. Overreact to the 9/11 Attacks?
- Jesse Bering – Hey Andrew Sullivan, Stop Calling My Penis “Mutilated”
- Joanne Manaster – Quand la Science Fait Rire: IgNobels have their own TV show!
- Kalliopi Monoyios – SciArt of the Day: Feeling Small?
- Dana Hunter – Accretionary Wedge #49 Now Available!
- Bora Zivkovic – Open Laboratory 2013 – submissions so far
- Janet D. Stemwedel – Technical note about comments.