April 3, 2012 | 5
Most important news of the day – we have a new blog! Check out Rosetta Stones!
Second, as it is Monday, we have a new Image of the Week.
I think these four posts had something to do with yesterday’s date – you decide:
- Darren Naish – Amphisbaenians and the origins of mammals
- David Bressan – Strange Skull rewrites History of Man
- Janet D. Stemwedel – Who profits from killing Pluto?
And now for the serious stuff:
- Cassie Rodenberg – Strolling “Craigs List Avenue” for Drugs: Tatiana’s Story
- Dana Hunter – Words With Rocks
- Ilana Yurkiewicz – “Bad doctors” and bad habits
- Christina Agapakis – Foods in the Year 2000
- Jennifer Frazer – Another Bat Die-Off Leads to Discovery of First European Ebola Virus Relative
- Scicurious – Can amphetamine and caffeine make you a slacker?
- Kalliopi Monoyios – Paleo Dream Jobs: Bringing Dinos Back to Life
- Caleb A. Scharf – Raw Footage From An Alien World
- Carin Bondar – A Jason Mraz Tune Gets Geekified! Monday Music Video
- Jason G. Goldman – Sunday Photoblogging: Locals, Tourists, and Data
- Wayne Maddison – Spiders in Borneo: Scattered literature
- Elizabeth Iorns – Leading a Movement to Change the Pace of Scientific Research
- Katherine Harmon – Routine Mammograms Lead to Overdiagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Kate Wong – Humans Tamed Fire by One Million Years Ago