Bearing gifts we traverse afar
Field and fountain, moor and mountain
Following yonder fossil star..."
- Already the gifts by the three kings following the star in the first Christmas-night were connected to geology, as explored in this series of posts ( part 1 and part 2 ) on the EGU-Network.
- Speaking of gifts, a wishlist for geologists... checking it twice.
- But even naughty geologists will not be disappointed (maybe just haunted by the Ghost of Christmas Past).
- A Christmas Carol for Paleontologists.
- Christmas movies (sort of...) for earth-scientists.
- The prehistoric ancestor of the modern flying reindeer.
- A very, very, very large Christmas tree.
- And there is even Cake!